Exam and Revision at BBA
This part of the website is dedicated, primarily, to our year 11 students and their families. We know that students perform better when well prepared and organised well in advance for exams.
The question to ask yourself…
Is what you are doing today getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow?
SUCCESS IS AN ICEBERG. THE MOST IMPORTANT IS WHAT PEOPLE DON’T SEE.
People sometimes think that success does not take hard work and persistence. Success is the product of daily habits, not the once in a lifetime transformation.
Each subject, we have provided you with a range of revision resources to support you in the run up to exams. This includes:
- Past Papers
- Mark Schemes
- Examiner Reports
What does this mean for me?
- Revisiting previous topics
- Exercise books as a revision tool
- Homework and independent revision (little and often in lessons and at home)
- Importance of retrieval in lessons and acting on areas of weaknesses.
- Making links to previous topics and concepts
- Feedback and Redrafting work
If you have any questions about exams, revision or wish to discuss your individual circumstances, please contact one of the year 11 team: [email protected]
If you have any questions about exams please contact our exams officer on [email protected]